If you're disabled, getting older or need a little extra support, day centres can help you live as independently as possible.
How day centres support you
- you'll feel closer to community life
- develop new skills to keep your independence
- if you have complex needs, specialist services are available
- some have transport and meals available
- you can make new friends in a safe environment.
Choosing your day centre
You can search for day centres in Medway here.
Once you've found a centre or activity you like, you can simply make your own arrangements - like when you want to attend and what facilities you'll pay for.
Some day centres provide a more specialised care, and must be assessed by Medway Council to determine the type of support is best for you.
Phone 01634 334466
How you pay for a day centre
If you're assessed for financial support by Medway Council, then some or all of your costs may be covered in a personal budget.