skip to main content

Get a financial assessment

Once it's been decided you need social care, you can get a financial assessment to see how much Medway Council can pay towards the cost of your care. 

How you get a financial assessment

Simply phone us on 01634 334466 to find out how. 

How your savings affect care costs

If you have property and assets over £23,250, you will usually pay all your care costs. This is called being a 'self-funder'.  

Read more about financial assessments as a self-funder.